Did you know July, 10th is a holiday? Well, it is at least within our escape room network!
So what’s so special about this date for us? It is the birthday of KADRooM! We turned only 4 years old today, but those for years had been incredibly eventful. Meanwhile we’ve made our way from a small location with 4 excellent rooms to an escape room network presenting one of the best horror performances, the biggest escape-room space in Kyiv (or probably in whole Ukraine), foreign franchise and great plans for the future!
A GLANCE ON FACTS ABOUT US
During these years many of our visitors have become our loyal clients, which is our great pleasure! It means so much to us, showing we are definitely on the right track & successful in achieving our main goal – bringing you joy with fascinating adventures you experience shifting from daily routine to the world of a movie quest. At least for an hour!
Despite the fact that many of you have been acquainted with us since our first room, we’re sure there still are things you don’t know about KADRooM. So let us share a few facts!
– The first escape room of the network was “Titanic” – a classy story transferring the team on board of a sinking ship in a pretty crummy situation of being locked up in the engine compartment. As if a sinking ship itself was not enough…
– “Morgue” is the first unique quest for one player in Ukraine
– Our network includes the biggest escape room place in Ukraine, 11 escape rooms will be available by the end of the year!
– Not long ago we totally merged Claustrophobia’s branch in Kyiv.
– There is a real in-game robot 3 metres high in one of our rooms, produced in our escape room workshop!
– People proposed in our escape rooms over 15 times!
– We really love it, when there’s more than 1 actor in a horror-performance! And if we love it – we do it.
– Several attempts to copy our website design and some rooms took place
– An option of choosing the level of “fear” and interaction with actor is available in our horror escape rooms.
– We have our own escape room production facility, which means we created most of our escape games from A to Z.